Grosvenor Betting App Review
Grosvenor is a name that has long been associated with the gambling industry, however it was not until 2016 that they introduced their online sportsbook for the first time. Despite being a relative newcomer to the market, the fact that Grosvenor offer over 40,000 different markets and a range of generous promotions, including the Grosvenor welcome offer means that they have already been able to make a significant impact in such a competitive field. This review will take a detailed look at their entire operation, including the Grosvenor betting app.
New Customer Bonus
Those registering a new account with Grosvenor Sports will receive double the odds, paid in cash, on their first bet. Despite a maximum stake of £10 being allowed surrounding the Grosvenor new customer offer, this promotion still provides an excellent opportunity to earn some significant earnings, delivering the perfect platform on which to kick-start your wagering on their sportsbook. Customers have 60 days in which to use their bonus funds, before they will expire.
The following steps must be taken in order to claim your Grosvenor bonus:
- Enter the Grosvenor website.
- Click on the “Join” tab in the top-right hand corner of the page.
- Enter your personal details and verify your account.
- Select from one of Grosvenor’s sports markets.
- Click the “100% Odds Boost” option on the bet slip.
- Enter your stake and place bet.
Grosvenor do not currently offer any kind of mobile-specific offers, however app users are free to take advantage of all promotions using their mobile device.
As well as the Grosvenor sign-up offer, existing customers are able to take advantage of a small number of ongoing promotions, which help to maximise profits and minimise losses. Firstly, Grosvenor Goals is a football promotion, where punters are able to predict the scorers in selected matches in order to get their hands on a maximum prize fund of £1 million.
Customers at Grosvenor are also able to take advantage of their best odds guaranteed promotion on all UK & Irish horse racing, meaning you will receive your winnings at the best possible price, no matter when it was that you placed your bet.
Ongoing Promotions (Updated 01/07/2019)
18+. UK+IRE only. T&Cs apply.
18+. UK+IRE only. T&Cs apply.
GROSVENOR ANDROID APP
Android users are able to download the recently developed Grosvenor Sports app, which provides an excellent platform for those constantly on the go. The attractive interface and clever design make browsing markets an efficient process, with a similar colour scheme and feel to their main desktop site. As well as this, the Grosvenor Sports app does provide punters with price boosts and enhanced accas from time to time, which are well worth taking advantage of. In order to download the Grosvenor mobile app using your Android device, follow these simple steps – they are not different from downloading most of the betting apps for Android.
- Visit the Grosvenor website via your mobile device.
- Tap on the “Mobile” tab.
- Select the “Get it on Google Play” option.
- Click on the relevant download link.
- Wait for your download to complete and open the Grosvenor Sports app for the first time.
GROSVENOR iOS APP
The Grosvenor mobile app is also available to download using iOS devices, offering all of the same features as their main desktop platform, including easy access to their wide range of markets, as well as additional wagering options such as cashing out and live-streaming. For those looking to download the Grosvenor app onto your iOS device, the process is made a little simpler due to the fact that real-money betting platforms are allowed on the App Store. Follow these steps in order to download the Grosvenor Sport app:
- Visit the iTunes Apple Store and search for Grosvenor Sport.
- Select the ‘Get’ button if installing via the iPhone, iPod or iPad.
- In both cases above, punters must make sure they are logged in with their apple ID.
- When the app download is complete, click on the app and start the registration proces
18+. UK+IRE only. T&Cs apply.
Key App Feature
The Grosvenor Sports app comes with a range of appealing features, which help to ensure for a more enjoyable wagering experience. Among the standout features include:
- Live Streaming – Punters are able to watch a huge amount of UK & Irish horse races on their mobile device, which can certainly make the whole process all the more exciting for fans of this sport.
- In-Play – Live betting makes up a significant part of Grosvenor’s sports markets, with events from the world of football, tennis and basketball featuring on a daily basis. Odds are regularly updated in accordance with live events, with some substantial winnings to be made for those who wager at the right time.
- Cash Out – For times when events do not turn out quite as you expected, the cash out feature available on the Grosvenor betting app is perfect. This feature allows punters to effectively settle bets before the completion of all selections, ensuring that they can remain with some form of funds to play with.
Cash Out with Grosvenor
As previously mentioned, Grosvenor have ensured that cashing out is available on all of their betting platforms, offering punters something of an insurance policy for when bets do not go to plan. Cashing out at Grosvenor is available on selected pre-match and in-play markets, with the bookmaker offering a proportion of your potential winnings, based on the current scorelines of your bet picks.
In-Play Betting & Live Streaming
In-play, or live betting as it is commonly known, is available to those who download the Grosvenor app, opening up a whole new form of wagering on your favourite sports teams and players. All current in-play markets are found as soon as you enter the app, with sports such as football, tennis, cricket and basketball being among the most commonly found markets in this area. As well as this, the bookmaker often provides useful statistics surrounding in-play markets, aiding your decision-making process.
The ability to simultaneously watch and bet upon live sports action has become one of the most important betting options for punters, however Grosvenor currently only cater for horse racing fans in this area. A huge number of meetings from the UK & Ireland are available to view via desktop and mobile, with just a positive account balance required in order to gain access to such streams. A focus on racing events makes Grosvenor on the top horse racing apps in the UK.
Grosvenor offer a good number of options when it comes to both depositing and withdrawing funds on their betting platforms, with methods including all major credit and debit cards, along with popular e-wallet, PayPal. All available options allow for immediate deposits, while Grosvenor withdrawal times range from 24 hours to five business days. Minimum deposits on their platforms sit at just £10, while there are no fees to worry about when looking to collect your winnings.
Grosvenor are certainly making an impact in the world of sports betting, with their mobile app making it easier for their customers to place bets on the move. Available for both Android and iOS users, the apps design and interface make moving between markets and features a stress-free process, whilst also ensuring that bets can be place in just a few taps of the screen. The lack of live streaming outside of horse racing is a little disappointing, however opportunities surrounding in-play and cashing out help to make up for this.