Football Betting Apps
Betting via mobile devices has been rapidly growing over the past few years, and that is for a good reason. Being able to bet on your favorite sport within the comforts of your house or on the go while enjoying the match at the same time is an idea that appeals to millions across the globe and specifically in the UK. I’ve been a fan of Football for many years now, and have been betting via football betting apps ever since they have appeard
Therefore I believe I am a prime contender to explain to you fellow punters how I find of the best betting app for football, and which one I think are the top picks you should try. Our team has tested and gathered a good understanding of the apps we will be discussing them here so that you can make your choice easier.
I invite you to try the apps and take advantage of the sign up offer shown in the table below, or continue to read my review of top football betting apps:
|1||Bet £10 Get £30||Review||Visit|
|2||Bet £30 Get £30||Review||Visit|
|3||Treble Odds on 1st Bet||Review||Visit|
|4||50% Up to £100||Review||Visit|
Key Mobile Football Betting Features
When looking and trying to evaluate a football betting app you have to keep an eye on the key features that these apps offer. Thankfully, most apps have progressed rapidly over the last few years, so their on par with most features. However, I would still recommend checking that these important features are there for a better experience:
Many bookies have now began offering live streams of football games if you bet on them, or if they are generous you can watch even without betting. Of course, you will not be seeing this kind of deal on the English Premier League, for now at least, however on most other leagues you’ll be able to take advantage of this feature.
This is a key feature that just keeps getting better and better. This is one of the main ways, apart from odds and markets of course that bookies use to their advantage to compete with each other and get the most signups. If you keep your eyes peeled and monitor the bookies that offer Mobile apps you can often catch offers on big games, or sign up bonuses, or bonuses for loyalty etc etc. With most bookies now offering most markets and tight odds with each other, this is one of the main things that set them aside.
Once again something that has become more and more common for mobile Apps. Live betting is like it sounds, you bet during the match. You may also live cashout of course which is helpful too. The odds adjust during the match based on how the match is looking
Best Football Betting Apps
Of course this would not be much of a piece without taking my time to test out some of the top Football betting Apps on the market and evaluate them so that you punters can make a decision easier.
- Bet365 – My personal goto mobile betting App. Might be a little tricky to navigate all of the markets up for grabs, due to the sheer amount of them, however once gotten used to it, the App really does stand out. Trustworthy and packed with features.
- William Hill – Another top, top App. Very simplistic but offers a large range of markets and is easy to navigate and responsive due to its simplicity. Trustworthy and packed with features.
- Ladbrokes – I’d put Ladbrokes a category below the above two, however does not mean they aren’t a great App, just doesn’t appeal to me as much. Not a huge fan of their interface, for me it just seems clunky and hard to navigate. Their markets aren’t as extensive as the above two either. Great option still none the less.
- Betfair – This app hovers around the same category as the Ladbrokes App. It definitely is a great app that most certainly is a great choice to look into if they offer great odds or/and bonuses. For me it just slacks the markets and interface to really compete.
- Paddy Power – Paddy Power has began to advertise their App more recently for a good reason. They’ve made improvements, making the app responsive, however for me it’s still rather clustered. Great choice nonetheless.
- Betway – Very simplistic interface which I am a fan of. You will get used to the app quite quickly and probably shouldn’t run into trouble finding markets. While may lack in features, great app nonetheless.
- Coral – To download the Coral app on Android devices you need to request a link which I am not a fan of. The app is decent, however does lack features and the interface isn’t the greatest. A decent app, but falls short of the above mentions.
- NetBet – Not really a fan to be honest. NetBet has a wide range of markets up for grabs, as well as seemingly competitive odds however just doesn’t excite me. The layout isn’t the greatest either. Good but definitly not the best betting app for football.
Key Football Betting Terms
We understand that some of you punters might be new to betting, or hey, even experienced ones may not know all of the terms you’ll hear when betting on Football. Therefor I’ve hand picked a few that you should try and memorize as you’ll see them pretty often.
- 1/X/2 – Home win / Draw / Away win
- BTTS – Both Teams To Score
- DnB – Draw no bet. If you bet using this option, if the match ends in a draw = Money returned
- HT – Half time result
- FT – Full time result
- DC – Double chance. Usually 1X/2X/12 – Aka Home team win or draw, Away team win or draw, home or away team win.
- O2.5 – Can be O1.5 or theoretically any number. Basically means that there will be more than 2.5 goals, and of course since there is no half goals, for a O2.5 to win, there needs to be 3+ goals.
- U2.5 – Same as the above, however needs to be less than 2.5, aka 2 goals or less.
- Chalk – Betting the favorite essentially.
- Accumulator – Multiple bets placed as one. All bets must win for the accumulator to win.
- Value Bet – Placing a bet if you believe that mathematically a greater chance of winning than the odds offered suggest.
Choosing The Best Football Betting App
With the sheer amount of competition in Football betting Apps, I do not blame anyone if they are struggling to decide their home when it comes to Bookies. I will attempt and make it easier for you all by outlining some of the key things you should keep your eyes peeled for.
- Features – Pretty straight forward – Keep an eye on which App offers the most features, and don’t simply judge by the amount, but also consider the quality. We are speaking about features like In-Play betting, Live streaming of matches and Special offers, all of which you can read about above in detail.
- Odds – This is a tricky one since you could approach betting on Bookies in two ways. You could pick a Bookie that historically, consistently has the better odds since these days the top bookies come very close. And you could make accounts on multiple Bookies and bet on the Bookie that offers the best odds, personally I am a fan of the latter option.
- Reputation – It is always better to have your money and trust put into a reputable Bookie that you know cares about its customers and reputation, rather than a Bookie that is either brand new or historically has made questionable moves.
Football Betting on iPhone devices
All the best online bookmakers have developed special iPhone apps that are specifically tailor made for the screen size and technical capabilities of the iPhone. Leading bookies such as Bet365 and 10Bet have gone to great lengths to create excellent mobile betting environments for iPhone customers and all the features available at their websites are also there for the iPhone app, features such as in-play betting, streaming, early cash outs, accumulator building have been seamlessly integrated.
Football Betting on Android
Android devices are different from iPhones in that they lack the singular uniformity and as such provide a tougher challenge for developers trying to fit in all the important features into one high performance mobile app. However, the top mobile online bookies have gone through great efforts and for the most part have come up with some of the best android apps, and not just for sports betting. The UK bookies know the importance of betting on the go for all sports bettors. You should download and check out the mobile android app from your favorite bookie, chances are that you will enjoy it immensely, betting whenever and wherever you want is a luxury that is a joy to partake in.
If I was to summarize this article in one word, it would be ‘Options’. The market for Football Betting Apps has expanded so rapidly and greatly in the past few years that you really are left with more options than you’d want in your hands. There are plenty of App’s that you can comfortably and safely use, or even have that one Bookie that you’ll make your home. Whichever it may be, I can reassure you that right now Football Betting Apps are in a great place and only increasing.