Betting App Reviews
Whether you are an experienced betting customer or looking to kick-start wagering on some of the biggest teams and players from the world of sport, finding the mobile platform to suit your demands is hugely important.
July 2019 TOP 3 Betting Offers
Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets
18+. UK+IRE only. Promo code ‘G30’ required. Min first bet £10. Must be placed within 14 days of account reg. £30 credited as 3 x £10 free bets. Not valid with CashOut. Free bet valid for 4 days.T&Cs Apply.
100% up to £50 Deposit Bonus
New customers only. Valid once per customer. Bonus expires after 30 days. Expires 31.05.19. 7x turnover at 1.6 minimum odds. 18+ only. BeGambleAware.
Bet £10 Get £10 IN FREE BETS
New customer only, max one £10 free bet, qualifying bets must be placed at odds of 2.0(1/1) or greater, paid as bonus token with min odds reg, T&C Apply
Top Betting Apps By TBA
A huge number of bookmakers have now developed and introduced dedicated mobile betting apps, offering a range of markets and additional features. As a result, it can often be difficult to select between them, which is where our reviews come in. Up to date and genuine, our bookmaker app reviews provide detailed opinions on some of the most popular mobile betting platforms around today, helping punters to find one that will make their wagering experience as enjoyable as possible.
Our Bookmaker App Review Process
There are a number of factors to consider when looking for a new online bookmaker, with their mobile offerings likely to have a significant impact. Some of the standout factors to consider before registering with a bookmaker include:
We have downloaded all of the apps reviewed in order to work out just how easy this process is on a range of different devices. There is nothing worse than having to search the web to find the relevant download link, with the download process often differing for iOS and Android users.
OFFERS AND BONUSES
Many bookmakers entice new customers into registering by offering potentially lucrative bonuses and promotions, which are occasionally specific to mobile users. Whether it be a matched deposit, price boost, free bet or enhanced accumulator offer, such promotions are well worth taking advantage of, as they deliver the opportunity to both maximise earnings and minimise losses.
INTERFACE AND USABILITY
The look and feel of a betting platform will undoubtedly have an impact upon the usability of an app, with many bookmakers utilising similar designs as to those found on their main desktop sites in order to make things as simple as possible. Markets should be easily accessible from the off, while features such as customer service, banking and live betting should also be clearly labelled.
MOBILE APP FEATURES
We have thoroughly checked all of the available features found on the apps reviewed, with many bookmakers now offering a range of options outside of simply placing bets using your mobile device. Whether it be live streaming sporting events, cashing out bets or useful match statistics, such features will undoubtedly enhance your wagering experience.
ANDROID VS IOS APPS
The majority of bookmaker apps are available for both Android and iOS users, with the usability and features potentially varying between the two. As a result, we have reviewed all apps using both such devices, catering for all punters in the process – find your best Android betting app and the app for iOS devices among our reviews.
We will also bring you the full banking options available on each betting app, which generally range from major credit and debit cards to increasingly popular e-wallets such as PayPal and Skrill. Any potential withdrawal fees are discussed, along with deposit times.
What Makes a Good Betting App?
There are a number of factors that determine the success of a betting app, with the most successful mobile platforms performing well when it comes to the following:
- Ease of Installation – The work required to gain access to a betting app is a good indication of its performance going forward, as the download process should be relatively straightforward.
- Speed – Many punters use their mobile as their main betting platform due to its increased speed and efficiency, with the streamlined nature of apps generally making the entire experience stress-free. Customers should be able to place a bet in just a few taps of the screen too.
- Navigation – Moving between the markets and features available on your mobile app should be an easy task, however this can only be achieved through a neat and tidy interface and clever menu placement.
- Features – The best betting apps will offer a range of additional features, which help to enhance users entire experience. From live streaming and betting to cashing out and notifications, bookmakers are now offering a huge amount of options on such platforms.
- Promotions – Whether they be mobile-specific or general bookmaker offers, promotions can help to both maximise winnings and minimise losses, which is what all punters are hoping for. Ranging from risk-free bets and price boosts to accumulator insurance and best odds guaranteed, these promotions have long been used to both attract new customers and maintain their satisfaction levels.
OUR REVIEW POLICY
Our reviews are completed with both accuracy and honesty in order to help betting customers make informed decisions regarding potential mobile platforms. By offering explanations rather than just stating facts, our team of experts use their knowledge and experience to deliver the most important information when it matters the most. Our experts know exactly what punters are looking for from a mobile betting platform, meaning that our site is perfect for those looking to gain regular updates on some of the best betting apps available to download today.